VISIT WEB

inisialdr.blogspot.com
seleb999.blogspot.com

Image

anima have mani kinds of characteristic

My Opinion of Bleach Anime

Back in early 2006 everyone was telling me about an anime series called Bleach. I had no clue what it was about. I was told that it was not available in English dubbs. It was being watched on various youtube type sites in with English subtitles.

Well then I am told its going to be premiering on Adultswim. I gave it a chance watched 1 episode and never continued to watch it.

One day in early 2008 I am over at my friend Joe’s house ( Joe is one of our other writers, who favors manga over anime). We watched about 10 episodes of Bleach. I admit I was kind of hooked but put off again watching it.

1151679304_renji-wp My Opinion of Bleach Anime

Just recently I found myself bored to death with the video games I have (I have both a PS3 and a Xbox 360). I used the PS3 web browser to watch Bleach. I had previously seen up to episode 12, so I started from there. Adultswim was already in the late 50’s and I knew I would be too confused to start there. Well in the matter of 2 days I watched over 50 episodes. I just couldn’t stop watching Bleach. That damn to be continued got the best of me every time. I had the power to keep going, to find out what was going to happen next. I did just that. Now I am at episode 102. Just a little over 3 weeks later.

Ichigo

Just recently I had the same encounter with 2 other anime series: DeathNote and Claymore. I managed to watch every episode of each of the series to the end. My reviews for each of these will come soon.

I really want to talk about Bleach right now. I want to avoid spoilers unless I am talking about a particular episode.

So all I am going to say is I once I started watching Bleach I could not stop. It is an excellent anime series (I am told the manga is great too). I will have more detail in other posts I put up about blocks of Bleach Episodes (I will prolly review them in 5 episode blocks). Stay tuned for more.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates